Sunday, May 22, 2011

9 Weeks

Two weeks later. (I'm posting belly shots every two weeks at this point, since I don't think there is much difference at this point) The only time I really look pregnant is when I'm bloated, and that seems to be all the time. I won't post pictures of that, though!
Here is whats on the menu this week. Fried food and meat are still/now out. I have to force myself to eat chicken a few times a week. Ground beef is ok, if its disguised with taco seasoning in a tortilla. Cereal and fruit seem to be my staples. Even the veggie thing has waned (that was a few weeks back). I have to be honest, food has dropped down on my list of favorites. It's sad.
Grandma, could not help herself.
Mama, could not help herself.
I'm sure nothing will fit and I know it's blue but I figure a girl can wear blue but a boy can't really get away with pink and flowers. Hey, if anything, I only spent $8.00. ( I ran across a yard sale with all these "like new" baby clothes) They were so cute and such good condition I couldn't resist. Ok, but really this is it! Nothing more until I find out the sex. Then...its on!

No comments: