Friday, May 13, 2011

7 weeks!

First ultrasound! We have a heartbeat! 7 weeks 4 days. Due Dec. 24-27. (Baby is the white tootsie roll looking thing inside the lower black whole) Doctor said everything is in place and as it should be and so far lab results have come back normal. Even the $500 worth of drug testing they did. Apparently I'm not a drug addict. I could have told them that and saved myself the $500. Thanks Kaiser for confirming something I already know!
7 wk. belly picture. Most days I just feel bloated. I'm loving bean, rice and cheese burritos with lots of hot sauce. Not a fan of meat at the moment. Chocolate ice cream is my friend and fried food is my enemy. Some days I feel sleepier then others. Some days I feel supercharged. Not much nausea. Certain smells put a lump in my throat (i.e. fried foods). Getting lots of exercise, drinking lots of water and overall feeling pretty good. The biggest thing I have noticed is that I have seem to misplaced my brain. I think it took a holiday. Over the past few weeks I have locked my keys in the car, forgot my alarm code at work, left my lunch on the counter (several times) at home and paid for gas then got in my car and left the station. I can't keep track of a single thought from one moment to the next. Its ridiculous and quite comical...if your not me. Fortunately, I am finding the humor in it and taking it in strides.

No comments: