Friday, May 20, 2011

8 Weeks

This week has been a rough week. The cravings have stopped for the moment and sleepiness has taken over. I've needed a nap every day this week. The emotions are wild and the reality of it all is really setting in. According to "Baby Center":

"New this week: Webbed fingers and toes are poking out from your baby's hands and feet, his eyelids practically cover his eyes, breathing tubes extend from his throat to the branches of his developing lungs, and his "tail" is just about gone. In his brain, nerve cells are branching out to connect with one another, forming primitive neural pathways."

As for my brain, I have so far forgotten my work alarm code last Thursday and remembered it by Monday morning. I have forgotten how to use the fax machine at work and I have left my bank card home two days in a row. That has been this week. I've decided I'm going to start a list. Stay tuned...

No comments: